Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh the Places I will Go

Today it is official. I got my sweet condo!! I am so extremely excited.  And now that I have the key it is time to send the paint crew over.  How fun! So now I must start planning and decorating.  My furniture is currently a coffee table and a bed, so I guess I should start investing in pieces so that other people can come visit and be comfortable.  Be prepared for some house warming!!


Yesterday we had the first annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  It is a tradition I am so excited to have started.  I made two giant gingerbread men FROM SCRATCH.  I even had to grind the ginger since I couldn't find it pre-ground ANYWHERE!  Since this was so much fun I must say it was well worth it. SO people start preparing to wear ridiculous sweaters for next years party.  You will have to bring your A game, since Leah's sweater lit up, and could also do various light shows.  Plus it had every Christmas pin imaginable on the thing. 


It's almost Christmas time!! I hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas and get to spend it with family and friends.  And if you are not spending it with family and friends I hope you at least get really awesome gifts =). Since I will be sending some of yall's gifts a little late, I apologize in advance and I hope that you enjoy them!!
<3 Mariah Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment