Friday, December 24, 2010

It is almost Christmas...

It has been a very productive couple of days.  Packing my entire apartment up, several starbucks dates with Jackie, three completed hats, and did I mention visits from the Hoskins and Barkers?  Now that is kicking it into 3rd gear!


Jackie carrying boxes
Hunter helping pack
The Reason I drive an Expedition

 I am so thankful for everyone's help.  We got everything into my new apartment, now all that is left is to unpack the boxes and settle in.  Of course is occurring after all of the Christmas cheer that will be happening today and tomorrow.  We got everything in last night, luckily beating the rain that came in today. 

The Hoskins after moving


 Even the little one's were pitching in with the move.  So we had time to snap some pictures last night after we moved everything in. I certainly am feeling all of the love.  I was awoken this morning by a visit from the sweet Barker baby.. and will continue with "Christmas cheer"  for the rest of the day. 
Playing with the Barker Baby
Now time to FINALLY relax!  I hope every one has a Merry Christmas and gets to spend it with tons of friends and family!

<3 Mariah Lynn


Merry Christmas Y'all









No comments:

Post a Comment