Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Gift Guide

"The 3 ways to start a successful business are: Creativity, hard work, and faith." Bill Wilkinson


While I am on my way to becoming a successful business founder etc.  I am currently selling my creations as practice.  All proceeds of Southern Charm by MLKuykendall go directly to the "College Fund."  I have recently been talking to several people who are unaware that I am actually making all of those things I post on FB, and they also didn't know that they are for sale.  So readers this is my gift guide for all of you guys, and the links to how to buy them from me =)

The Gift Guide:


-For the crazy boys in your life.  The Hunter $30.00
    This hat features ear flaps, a mohawk and a sweet camo pattern.  Of course you can FB me or leave a comment for me to create this for you in any color you would like.
 
The Hunter

 -For the Sweet babies in your life, or funny adults. The baby Jayhawk hat $20.00 for babies and $40.00 for adults
   This hat features ear flaps, mohawk, and a bird face.  We can make this into anything.  I am currently working on a panda for an adult.  Birds, Bears, Racoons, Fish and Dinosaurs are all possibilities.  Any colors are available, as well as additions like bows and flowers.  FB me or leave a comment for this.
The baby Jayhawk


-For the trendy women in your life. The Head Band with Bow $15.00
  This headband has 3 chains held together by a bow.  We could also do flowers or whatever else your considering.  I love wearing this, and HIGHLY recommend it. Leave me a comment or FB for any colors or additions you might want.
The Headband with Bow

-For the Small Business Owner in your life, Java Jackets- $60.00 per set of 10
    These Java Jackets are to be used, and reused, for your favorite on the go coffee.  These feature pockets to help in handing out business cards, and can be reused to hold credit cards, money etc.  We can do these in a variety of colors with many different buttons (To include personalized buttons with an extra $20.00 fee).
Java Jackets

-For the ULTRA trendy (and cold) women in your life: The Infinity Scarf $60.00
   The infinity scarf, can be both a scarf, and a cowl.  This one can be wrapped 3 times, if you would like a smaller one of course the price will change.  The Infinity scarf features 3 buttons, and can be worn in a variety of ways.  We can add pockets, flowers, bows, and anything else you can think of.  Leave me a message to tell me colors and all of the other customized pieces you would like. 

The Infinity Scarf
For the Hot Girls That love Football, in your life: The Shanel and the Shanel #2- $45.00
These are made with custom buttons, the fleur de lis can be changed into ANYTHING you can think of.  These are hand crafted and seriously fantastic.  The shapes of the Slouchy beanies cover the ears fantastically, and a great shape.  I LOVE THESE!!

 
The Shanel
The Shanel 2


For the Practical College students in your life. The Sascha $30.00
   The Sascha is a multicolored beanie featuring a sweet flap and button.  It covers the ears well and is very soft.  Add the matching scarf for an additional $20.00.  Message me if you would like to have different colors, or additions like bows, or specialized buttons.
The Sascha

For the Spoiled Teenagers in your life: The Victoria $45.00
 The Victoria is a purple very slouchy beanie, featuring a bow.  It covers the ears even when worn back on the head.  In Austin, showing a little bit of fiery red hair is all the rage!   Add the matching scarf for an additional $20.00  Message me with any color or addition you would like to add.

The Victoria
-For The Powerful Women in your life- The Cowl $35.00
  The Cowl is a very powerful piece, to be worn under your favorite coat. I used a yarn made from bamboo to create this, it is tightly woven and EXTREMELY soft.  There are 3 customized buttons added to this. I created this for my grandmother, if you know her you can understand why.  She is a fantastic business woman, and did I mention EXTREMELY stylish?  Yes, the cowl is for those powerful and inspirational women. 
The Cowl
For the Really Cool Young Girls in your life- The Katelyn $30.00
This hat is like a pink camo pattern, it features a really sweet bow and a cool bunchy shape.  This was my first paid order so I am extremely proud of this piece.  Add a matching scarf for $20.00.
The Katelyn
Hope You guys enjoyed my gift guide =)  And that you guys found something you enjoyed.  I am pretty creative, and extremely hard working, so I have faith you will message me and have me make you something warm and cozy!!  Get your orders in now so I can create them before Christmas!
<3 Mariah Lynn                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment