Monday, December 6, 2010

I can see the light--- ITS FINALS TIME!!

Finals are FINALLY here.  I am so glad that this semester is nearly over!  And I am excited for all of my friends who are graduating, of course you guys are in my prayers... that is obviously right before my prayer "PLEASE LET ME GRADUATE SOON... please... PLEASE!!"
In between studying I have been crocheting.. it is almost Christmas of course!!  Plus I feel like it is the only thing that keeps me sane.. you may argue my sanity I however would not be able to make a comeback to any comments.  So, I have been working on the Jayhawk hat- because the Kuykendall's are just full of Kansas University graduates.  I made my first earflap hat, which I am ADORING.

I then added the bird face.  Because I felt it was not completed I added a Mohawk, it just seemed more appropriate for the person this has been made for. I loved making this! Mainly because I am imagining the person it will be on, and that makes me chuckle.  This hat marks my first bird face, earflap hat, and baby beanie.  Which is making me feel very accomplished... now on to studying for Organic Chemistry, Cell Biology, and Ecology.  I really need all the prayers I can get!  Have a good week everyone!
-Mariah Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment