Sunday, January 16, 2011

Achievements of 2011

Goals number 3,4, and 5 are currently being achieved.




New Year's Goal #3- Enjoy watching my baby brother working on his man skills-


Justin is becoming a pro mechanic.  He is now often reminded that he is only 3 years away from that Gran Terino he wants to drive, so he needs to learn how to work on vehicles.  This picture was taken after a freak accident with the truck.  Did I mention he fixed it while I got a manicure? What a cool brother I have!! We have also been playing on four wheelers, to my amazement he was pretty fantastic with the clutch.  I am so thankful the redneck hadn't escaped him yet.  EEK my brother is just a few weeks away from becoming a teenager.  Good thing he is so freaking cool.













New Year's Goal #4- Have people over and make memories in my new Condo-
"I was wondering who the hell L and R were"


I will enlighten you on the funniest memory made this week:

at the time it only seemed appropriate to give my guest shot glasses to store his contact lenses in.  This is of course after I made a saline solution because their saline solution was forgotten.  Now this is where the lesson part comes in: make sure all other guests in the condo are aware the shot glasses are filled with saline solution, not vodka.  I feel like this is going to be laughed about for a while.  I love college!








New Year's Goal #5- To cook more-
So, it may not have been me cooking, but I have not eaten fast food (except for chick-fil-a yesterday with LoRee).  SO for a nineteen year old  I have to say this goal is at least on it's way towards being achieved.  Even if that means that I microwave tortillas with cheese on it so that I don't have to go pick up fast food.  Tonight I had ribs, sausage, beets, salad, and beans.  IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!





I hope 2011 is turning out to be a great year for everyone else!  Send me your favorite recipes so I can have yummy things to eat and entertain with.
<3 Mariah Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment