Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Turkey Resolution: To Blog

Because I don't believe that New Year's resolutions EVER work, I will instead make a turkey resolution.  That will be to blog!  So here it goes:

Today after a WONDERFUL 2 hour interview, I have begun the boot project that I have been setting off for two weeks.  My fingers (and crochet needle) have been itching to start this, and I am SO excited!  Because I am on an A&M kick (pun intended), my first boots to be added to the Southern Charm collection are a wonderful maroon! 
The inspiration: This shirt is just begging for some awesome maroon boots!

They are coming along!  I have another sole to finish, and then the slouchy tops.  Check my etsy out to see my other sweet crochet projects! 

How is that for my first blog? Take THAT Turkey Resolution.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with great family, great friends, and great food! I am thankful that I have nearly a week off, have started my new project, and that the Ecology test went well. 

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!
- Mariah Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogging and happy Thanksgiving! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete